TOPCampus Lifeabout proceduresuse of vehiclesについて

Campus Life

use of vehicles

When you use bicycles, cars, and motorcycles, you need to take out an insurance policy and resister it at the international affairs office.


There is a possibility to be claimed for the vast amount of compensation if you have an accident while driving vehicles. Therefore, you must take out an insurance policy and register your vehicles.


If you are not sure about the insurance policy, please contact the international affairs office where you can get information.